TONY STARK!
I will be Tony Stark for Halloween. Should I be in a sleeveless tee? How will I get my goatee as awesome as his? Should I wear a classy-ass suit? Regardless of the above design decisions (lol), I need an Arc Reactor. An hour of CAD and reading this Instructable, I was ready to lasercut using my I-Have-Friends-With-Lasercutter-Access skills.![]() |
| Laserlaserlaser |
![]() |
| I lasercut the things! |
![]() |
| When in doubt, HOT GLUE |
![]() |
| Yay! |
![]() |
| YAYY! |
![]() |
| Iron, man. |
![]() |
| Iron Man! |
![]() |
| SO MANY LEDS! :D |
![]() |
| "Is that a Leatherman Wave in your pocket, or.. Oh, it is! Okay then..." |
break;










Very nice post. Interesting news.
ReplyDeleteshemale in London
Thanks for sharing this information if you want to read about top mba schools in canadathen do please visit our blog.
ReplyDeleteI truly enjoyed reading this article as it provides valuable insights and practical information for readers. The content is well-written, informative, and easy to understand, making it useful for students and professionals alike. It is evident that considerable research and effort have gone into creating such high-quality content. Your writing style keeps readers engaged while explaining important concepts clearly. We also offer Assignment Help Brisbane services to support students with expert academic guidance, plagiarism-free assignments, and timely delivery.
ReplyDelete